Study in Canada Series 3 — Know about immigration regulations for Students

Editorial News Leave a Comment

Know about immigration regulations for Students, How to get Permanent Residence
· Apply through a Canadian based authorized representative, to take care of your Permanent Residence needs

· Need for a 3 year stay back (after study work permit) to make it easier to apply for Permanent Residence through CEC

· Immigration regulations through CEC for Students, How to qualify

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *