- Florida is a state in the south eastern region of the United States.
- Florida is the 4th most populated and 8th most densely populated of the United States.
- Florida has the longest coastline in the contiguous United States
- Total area of 170,304 km²
- Population of over 19,550,000 people
- Its GDP is the fourth largest economy in the United States.
- Its economy relies mainly on tourism, agriculture and transportation.
USA EB-5 Immigrant Visa Program
- Investor Permanent Resident “Green Card” Program (EB-5 immigrant visa) is under-utilized in the US
- US Government has allocated 10,000 EB-5 visas annually
- Depending on the location of the investment, there is either a USD $1,000,000, or US $500,000 capital investment requirement. The investment in the Florida Overseas Investment Regional Center is US $500,000
- Normal visa processing time is 14 to 18 months.
- The EB-5 Visa for Immigrant Investors is a United States visa created by the Immigration Act of 1990. The EB-5 Regional Center process provides a method of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who personally invest their funds in a U.S. corporation or entity designated as a Regional Center by the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service).
- To obtain the immigrant visa (the green card/permanent residency) the foreign national must personally invest at least US $1 million which will create at least 10 full time jobs either directly or indirectly.
- In addition, by investing in certain Regional Centers located in TEA’s (Targeted Employment Areas); i.e. areas that are rural or areas of high unemployment, the required investment amount is only US $500,000.
- No English language requirement
- No age restriction
- No minimum education requirement
- No management or business experience requirement
- Net worth requirement of US $1,000,000 (excluding primary residence) or high annual income
- Investment capital can originate from gift, loan, property sale, business income, or any lawful source.
- May apply for US citizenship after at least 5 years of residency.
- Live, work or retire anywhere in the United States
- Investor must be able to document the legal source and path of funds for investment amount (US $500,000) and costs (US $56,600). All amounts are fully refundable (less the US $1,500 USCIS application fee) if the applicant is rejected for his/her residence visa.
- Each investment must create 10 direct or indirect jobs in the USA.
- Each approved Investor, his/her spouse, and dependents will obtain conditional US residence visas. After 2 years and upon application showing job creation the conditions will be removed.
*Information accurate at the time of print. For latest information on this program, discuss with your Polinsys counselor +1 905 2795555