The Commonwealth Of Dominica
- Island nation in the Caribbean Sea
- Achieved independence from Britain in 1978
- Currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar
- Economy based mainly on agriculture and tourism
- Population of over 69,500 people]
- GDP of over US $7,100 per capita
- Total area of 750 km²
- Called the “Nature Island of the Caribbean”
Economic Citizenship Program
- Established to channel capital into national development projects, such as building schools, hospitals, sports facilities, and other public sector projects.
- Citizenship Act allows applicants to invest in Dominica and receive citizenship without a residency requirement.
- Citizenship in a British Commonwealth country
- Citizenship is for life and non-revocable
- No residency requirement
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide
- Children may avoid military service in their home country
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and Dominica incorporated companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
- Principal applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Dependent children must be under age 25, fully dependent on the principal applicant, and unmarried.
- Dependent parents or grandparents must be over age 65, living with and financially dependent on the principal applicant.
- Make a one-time payment to the Government of Dominica.
- Principal applicant must have a basic knowledge of English
- No minimum net worth, no education requirement, no maximum age limit, and no business experience needed.
- Citizens of Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen are not eligible to apply to this program.
- Visa-free travel to the United Kingdom
- Visa-free travel to Hong Kong
- Visa-free travel to many other countries worldwide
- Visas for Canada, the United States, and the European Union are easily obtained
*Information accurate at the time of print. For latest information on this program, discuss with your Polinsys counselor +1 905 2795555