- This event has passed.
Education Seminar in Delhi
July 6 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Courses, Institutions Approved for Work Permits and Other Important Precautions
Joy Stephen RCIC
ICCRC # R419719
All Polinsys seminars are exclusive events and are done on an invite-only basis. Entry will be granted only to those who have received a ticket. In order to be considered for the event, please fill in the form at the bottom of the page and a Polinsys representative will contact you with more details.
There is a perception that if you study in Canada, you automatically qualify for Permanent Residence in Canada. This is a myth. The Permanent Residence Quotas do not support it. Every year over 100K study permits are issued and at any time, there may be over 1 million temp Residents in Canada and the quota for permanent residence is only 350K. Students who update themselves with Immigration regulation and avoid common errors have a better chance of Permanent Residence in Canada. Learn before you try! Come with your parents! A classroom ticketed event which you will never regret attending!
Some of the things which need to be understood are the following:
- Will studying in Canada qualify me for Permanent Residence? Absolutely NO. Then what makes me qualifiable?
- Provincial Nominee Programs – What & How? Which province has better chances?
- Should I study in the Province to become eligible for Permanent Residence there?
- Can I study in any Canadian Institution? I was told that only if I study in certain institutions my chances for Permanent Residence improve,
- Which courses have better chances for Permanent Residence?
- Can I take my spouse when I go to study? What other benefits do I have?
- Can I work as a student? How much can I earn?
- I am working now, can I still study in Canada?
This seminar is conducted by an Authorized Representative from Canada. Please click here to watch a video on who can represent your immigration application. Seminar doors open 10 minutes before the scheduled seminar time and close exactly at the scheduled seminar time. If you come earlier, please wait. If you are lost or having difficulty, please contact the local Polinsys number listed below. If you are not able to make it on time, please schedule for the next seminar. If you are unable to attend and want information by email, please mark your preference accordingly when filling the form.
Under no circumstance will late arrivals be allowed to enter. Doors close exactly at the time indicated. As most of our seminars are full, it is advisable to arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes prior to the seminar time. If you are interested in attending a seminar at this location or if you want information about Permanent Resident options, please fill the form.