All Immigration seminars conducted by a Canadian Authorized Representative are Non-Commercial and free. Come with Questions. These seminars are information based ONLY. When you fill this form, you will be included in the webex conference invite which you should receive a day prior to the event. You may also contact our offices at +1 604 2832003
Join in for a discussion on Canadian Permanent Residence with a Canadian Authorized Representative on Residency obligations, approaches to Permanent Residence in Canada, possibilities and time lines.
Questions that will be addressed:
- Can I continue to work in the United States once I become a Permanent Residence in Canada?
- How does Provincial Nomination work?
- What Provinces in Canada accepts Permanent Residence?
- Can my family join me in Canada later?
- What Federal Immigration Programs are good for me?
- How long does it take?
- And others…….
This is a FREE session for those aspiring to take up Permanent Residence in Canada!
Canadian Immigration practitioners (Authorized Representatives) are on call at any time and may be called into hearings and other immigration-related emergencies, therefore the schedule is tentative. If there is a change in schedule, any payment will be fully refunded and you may choose and pay for the next talk. Currently, we are scheduling two AR-talk every week.